Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Look for #TCMFF15YO Hashtag at 2015 TCMFF

This year at the TCM Classic Film Festival (TCMFF), my lovely, smart, and snarky 15-year-old daughter will be providing her <140-character film reviews of the films we see. This will be happening on the @TCM Twitter feed and tagged with the hashtag, #TCMFF15YO.

[Update 3/23 – Looks like the tweets will be going out through my @ChrisSturhann account and be retweeted from the @TCM Twitter feed]

To give you an idea of what this will be like, we watched The Bad Seed yesterday. Her review:
If I gave you a basket of kisses, what would you give me? A restraining order
The Bad Seed 

Some of my favorite over the last several months:


I know I'm only 14 and all, but these guys get way more dates than I ever do
Some Like It Hot 
#### 
Now I need to add Electric Sex to my everyday vocabulary 
A Christmas Story
#### 

I've never felt so threatened by boiled eggs
Blade Runner 

And of course, the one that started it all:

That was so cute. Now, my heart feels all weird
City Lights 


If you're attending TCMFF and on Twitter and you have not already done so, you should follow at least these accounts:
  • @tcm – Official TCM Twitter account
  • @tcmfilmfest – Official Twitter of the 2015 TCM Classic Film Festival
These accounts are a good source of last-minute info of things happening at the Festival, and if you want to follow me too, @ChrisSturhann, I probably wouldn't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment