Call for Entries
The Hitchcockian Blogathon focuses on the greatest films that Alfred Hitchcock never made. So what is Hitchcockian? Simply put, movies reminiscent of the films of Alfred Hitchcock. Prime examples in no particular order would include:
- Cape Fear (either version)
- Wait Until Dark
- Blow Up
- Play Misty For Me
- Body Double
- Fatal Attraction
- Basic Instinct
- Match Point
I'm going to allow duplicates, but not triplicates (two posts on the same film, but not three).
If you're interested in joining in, post a comment on this page with your name, the name of the film you want to do, and of course the name and url of your blog. in terms of duplicates and triplicates, first comment first served.
The Hitchcockian Blogathon comes to near you on August 13 (Hitchcock's birthday, falls on a Thursday this year) and continues through the weekend to August 16.
Schedule so far:
- Me (Blog of the Darned) - Jumping Jack Flash (1986)
- Trudy Ring (Guest Blogging on Theresa Brown's CineMaven's ESSAYS from the COUCH - High Anxiety (1977)
- J-Dub (Dubsism) - Blow Out (1981)
- [J-Dub's Blog-a-thon page]
- Kaci Kielmar (Hepburnia) - Charade (1963)
- Gill (Realweegiemidget Reviews) - The Last of Sheila (1973)
- Rebecca Deniston (Taking Up Room) - The Spanish Prisoner (1997)