Thursday, December 3, 2015

µ-Blog – Breaking Bad Parenting

µ-Blog – Too long to tweet, too short to call a real post

My 15-year-old daughter and I started binge watching Breaking Bad together. I've already seen the whole series all the way through. I'd watched every episode as they came out from the very beginning as they came out, back when hardly anyone was watching the show.

Going through the series again like this, there are a ton of things that you don't remember. Last night, my wife and I were talking, and I was telling her about one of those minor but really cool plot points (Walter making batteries to jump start the RV when it had died in the middle of nowhere).

My wife says, "You know, we really should have that girl watch something nice every now and then."

"Hey," I replied. "I had her watch Casablanca." My wife gives me a look. "Then, again I also had her watch Night of the Hunter."

No comments:

Post a Comment