Wednesday, January 10, 2018

µ-Blog – Naked Leonard Nimoy First Thing in the Morning

µ-Blog – Too long to tweet, too short to call a real post


I woke up this morning and put on TCM like I do many mornings. The film was the western, Catlow (1971). Yul Brynner played an outlaw. Richard Crenna was his friend whom he served with in the Civil War, now a Marshal bringing him to justice, and Leonard Nimoy played a gunman hired to kill Yul Brynner. They were in a hotel in Mexico, and Nimoy was taking a bath. Yul Brynner burst into the room, and a fight ensued. Leonard Nimoy stood up and sure enough, there was Leonard Nimoy, stark naked. It all happened pretty quick, but we definitely had full monty. Or at least, when his back was turned, you could see monty bits, dangling around. 

I can't say what happened next. Right in the middle of the fight, the screen went black, and my cable company did their weekly test of the Emergency Broadcast System. By the time it came back, it was a completely different scene. I don't know what I expected this morning when I woke up. I only know, I wasn't prepared for naked Leonard Nimoy over coffee.

2 comments: