Tuesday, February 16, 2016

µ-Blog – Marking Her Territory

µ-Blog – Too long to tweet, too short to call a real post

I have a Mercedes, older, a 2005. Great car, but expensive to maintain. It's started making funny noises, and I dread the thought of how much it is going to cost to fix. I've taken to not driving much until I can get the nerve up to take it in. I took it to get coffee yesterday. My wife asked if I wanted to park in the driveway when I got back. I said, "No, I don't want to hear you complain about people parking in front of the house." My wife is very territorial about the two parking spots on the street in front of our house.

"If I thought it would do any good," she said. "I'd pee on it."

On the way back, I thought about it. When I got back, I explained, "What you'd need to do to make it work is wait for a car to park. Then run out out and pee on the spot right as they are getting out. They'd never come back." My wife laughed. "Unless they're into that sort of thing, then you'd never get rid of them."

No comments:

Post a Comment